Ground-Level Mobile Office Essentials
There are many advantages of having a mobile office over a permanent one. When you use a mobile office, you have more freedom to move it around and it is more convenient. Some companies need to change the size or location of their office as they grow, but traditional offices are designed to stay in one place. This can be expensive and take a long time.
With mobile ground-level offices, you can easily set up your office space with little to no cost and in a shorter amount of time than it would take to set up a standard office space. Ground-level offices are also more accessible than standard spaces as everything is on one floor, making it easier to move around regardless of mobility level.
The Essentials packages give you everything you need to set up a complete office with just one phone call to any provider. You can think of Essentials as your one-stop solution because it includes office units, supplies, and accessories. With Essentials, you will already have every small things you need to create your favorite mobile ground-level offices.
Mobile Office Size Matters
One of the myths about mobile offices is that they are small. This is not true. Many providers have many ground-level office models to choose from. You can pick an office that has a lot of space or a little space. Generally, ground-level offices come in these sizes:
- Office Trailers: In most cases, office trailers come in sizes 20 ft. x 8 ft., 24 ft. x 8 ft., 28 ft. x 8 ft., 32 ft. x 10 ft., 40 ft. x 10 ft., and 64ft. x 12ft.
- Portable Sales Offices: Portable sales offices come in different sizes. The size can be from 48 ft. x 12 ft – 60 ft. x 24 ft.
- Ground Level Offices: Ground-level offices come in different sizes. They can be 20 ft. x 8 ft., or they can be 40 ft. x 8 ft., or any size in between those two sizes.
- Modular Complexes: Modular complexes come in different sizes. They can be 60 ft. x 24 ft., or they can be 64 ft. x 48 ft., or any size in between.
Mobile Office Packages
Essentials packages are mobile office solutions that come with everything you need to get started. They include office units, tech, accessories, supplies, and furniture. If you need something extra, no problem. Most service providers can add on to the package, and most furniture and accessories are provided.
The essentials package includes:
- The basic packages include a desk, chair, whiteboard, floor mat, and coat hook. This is a good option for people who work alone and need an office at a construction site or project management hub.
- The professional package is for people who have mobile offices with more than one employee. This package includes everything that the basic option has plus some extra things like leather/luxury office chairs, a filing cabinet, and an office supplies starter kit
- Premium packages are for mobile offices that have more than one person working in them. These packages include everything from the Basic package, plus more. The Premium package also includes an L-shaped desk which can be used as a conference room table or an executive’s office desk.These three packages are mostly similarly provided by the service providers and we have defined this above.
Mobile Office Essentials
Your office space is only as good as what is inside it. This means that you need to have the right supplies and furniture to make it a productive and efficient place to work. Here is a list of all the office and workplace essentials you will need to create a mobile office environment that works for you.
Modular Office Desks: Most companies have a bunch of different desks to choose from. You can pick from regular office desks, conference tables, and standing desks. Some of the desks come with privacy shields and partitions to make cubicles or more traditional offices. If you want an open office layout, just don’t get the shields and partitions.
Office Chairs: Generally, these places have a lot of different types of chairs for offices. They are all high-quality and durable. You can choose from basic and standard models, stools, or even high-end leather chairs. You will get chairs for conference rooms and break rooms, as well as reception areas if you opt for the membership. All the chairs are designed to work well in any mobile or permanent office environment.
Storage and Shelving: These providers offer the best storage facilities and prioritize organization. You can find a variety of mobile office storage units, including filing cabinets, bookshelves, lockers, and storage towers.
Collaborative Supplies: Inter-office collaboration is often a big part of the workday. This means that people in different offices need to be able to work together. Mobile office spaces usually need some special supplies to help with this, like whiteboards, bulletin boards, flatscreen monitors, and drafting tables. These things are designed to work well with modular office spaces.
Also Read: Office Trailers vs. Ground-Level Offices
Accessories: These providers have everything you need to finish your office set-up. Some things you might need for your office are surge protectors, garbage cans, boot scrapers, and floor mats. You might also need cubicle panels, coat hooks, office supplies, and coffee.
And that’s a wrap on our list of ground-level mobile office essentials! We hope you enjoyed reading this and that this article was helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us in the comments below. Until next time, happy (remote) working!
Hello there, I am Manish, a NEET Student and a part-time blogger. With years of experience in the blogging field, I have created many blogs that are in different industries. I am very passionate to Gaming , Office and Tech stuff. I love to share office tips and tricks on NerdTraffic.